Square is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select Square as the payment method, you will be linked to the Square site where you can make payment.
Square can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with Square. Then you will leave our site and enter Square's website.
- You can sign in to your Square account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the Square as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, Square e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by Square.
The reasons why we suggest you use Square:
- Payment is traceable. By using your Square account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through Square, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.